SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

Translator on Hostacollectie

2Antworten1’493Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 10. September 2004letzter Beitrag vor 22 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge10. September 2004
    Dear friends,

    For the English-speaking Hostalovers, I 've placed a Dutch-English translater on my site ( http://www.hostacollectie.be ). You can find it on the navigationpage. From now on, you can see the pictures on the site and understand what I'm writing.

    I hope it's an improvement for you.

    Have a nice weekend !

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute.

  2. snowy owl501 Beiträge11. September 2004
    Hi Danny,

    Fantastic! /emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png Thank you very much for the translation! It is a great help for those of us who do not speak dutch or flamish etc....

    just love your website! Lys

    P.S. If you have any news concerning the Hosta Virus X or the Tobacco Rattle Virus (mosaic) it would be very heplful for the European Hosta lovers! Thank you!

  3. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge1. Oktober 2004
    Hai Snowy,

    The only information I have about Hosta Virus x comes from American discussionboards and The Hostalibrary.

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute