SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

New Hosta-photos

1Antwort1’438Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 1. Oktober 2004letzter Beitrag vor 22 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge1. Oktober 2004
    Dear friends,

    This week I have given my site ( http://www.hostacollectie.be , see button ' Updates' ) a new update. You can see photos from H.Dressed In Green, H.Brass Ring, H.Bread Crumbs, H.Anglo Saxon,and many more.

    This update is the first one in a serie with photos I took this summer.

    I hope you 'll enjoy it.

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute

  2. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge17. Oktober 2004
    Dear friends,

    This week I have given my site Hostacollectie ( http://www.hostacollectie.be ) a new photo update. Many new photos are added, inclusive photo's from future Hostaintroductions as H.Elkhart Lake, H.Eye Declare, H.Nougat, H.Fireworks, and many more special Hostas. Each Hostaphoto contains also a leafdetail-photo.

    All photos are taken from plants out of my collection.

    I hope you enjoy it.

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute