SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

I like to show you some beautiful Hostas.

1Antwort1’288Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 18. Dezember 2004letzter Beitrag vor 22 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge18. Dezember 2004
    Dear Hostafriends,

    This days you can't see no more Hostas in the garden, so I like to show you some beautiful Hostas on your computer.

    This week I did a great update on Hostacollectie. A large series of photos from seldom seen Hostas ( H.Red Baron, H.Nobility, H.Stripper, H.Maid Marian, H.Popcorn, and many more... ) are added.

    Also a new updated edition from my collectionlist is published.

    See http://www.hostacollectie.be ( under the button 'updates' )

    I hope you like it.

    Have a nice weekend,

    Danny Van Eechaute

  2. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge31. Dezember 2004
    Dear Hostafriends,

    For this holidays i have reworked my ' Nieuws-Flash' on http://www.hostacollectie.be This heading became more userfriendly. The photo-inex ( under the button ' Foto-index NF ' ) is reworked. New photos are added ( see under the button 'updates'). Some photos are from myself, other photos came from Hostapeople who give me the permission to use their material. Together with my photocollectionlist is this the next step in making my own userfriendly Hostaencyclopedia on the net.

    I Hope you like it .

    Friendly regards abd happy holidays,

    Danny Van Eechaute



    1 Anhang

    • post-7-1369220452,4331.jpegpost-7-1369220452,4331.jpeg