SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

A new serie photos from seldom seen Hostas.

2Antworten1’525Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 5. Dezember 2004letzter Beitrag vor 22 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge5. Dezember 2004
    Dear Hostafriends,

    It is winter and the Hostas are sleeping. An ideal time to watch some Hostapictures.

    Today, I've find the time to give my website a new update. A lot of seldom seen Hostaphotos are placed as there are : H.kiyosumiensis, H.longipes f.sparsa, H.longipes ' Tenryu Nishiki '. H.Little Jay, H.Concord, H.Lakeside Fruit Loops, H.Lakeside A Go Go, H.Lakeside Hazy Morn, H.Little Red Rooster ( a new photoserie from my own Hostahybrid ), and more.....

    From most of this Hosta's you also can see detailphotos from the leaf, petioles or flowers.

    See also the photos from H.longipes var.latifolia ' Izu' in the ' Nieuws Flash ' .

    Have a nice weekend

    Danny Van Eechaute

    http://www.hostacollectie.be ( see under the button ' updates ' )

    I hope you like it.

  2. Hostavalley17 Beiträge5. Dezember 2004
    Good job Danny,

    You know I appreciate your website and I'm not the only one around. I really like the photo's of your H.Little Jay, H.Concord, H.Lakeside A Go Go,and of course your own H.Little Red Rooster. that's really a great Hosta.

    Keep on doing your good job en keep your website a life.......!!!!

    greatings Danny.

    groeten jeroen linneman.

  3. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge5. Dezember 2004
    Jeroen,

    Thanks for the compliments !

    Have a nice sunday.

    Danny