SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

New Hosta-pictures

3Antworten4’535Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 2. Februar 2007letzter Beitrag vor 20 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge2. Februar 2007
    Dear Gardenfriends,

    I'm back with Hostapictures.

    I have good news for the Hostalovers who like pictures of their favourite plants. On my website I have placed more than fifty new photos.You can see a picture of H. Harvest Dandy, H. Dinky Donna, H. Orange Marmalade, H.Kiwi Leap Frog and more.

    The pictures are taken in my garden and during the convention tour last year.

    Under the button newsflash I present you H.Pistache, one of my new forthcoming Hostas.

    See http://www.hostacollectie.be *( under the button 'updates' and 'Nieuws Flash')

    Sorry for the English language. Is it possible to translate this message ?

    I hope you'll like it,

    Danny

    * This is not a commercial site. Only pictures that I want to share.

  2. hostako2’487 Beiträge2. Februar 2007
    "pistache" is echt moje

    /emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif

  3. snowy owl501 Beiträge7. Februar 2007
    Hi Danny,

    Here a short translation!

    Danny schreibt: (etwas abgekürzt etc. von L)

    Liebe Gartenfreunde,

    Auf meiner Website findet ihr über 50 neue Hostabilder. Die Fotos wurden in meinem Garten und an der Hostaconvention in den USA aufgenommen.

    Unter ‘newsflash’ stelle ich meine neue Hosta Pistache vor.

    http://www.hostacollectie.be *(unter ‘updates und nieuws flash’)

    ich hoffe es gefällt euch,

    Danny

    Es lohnt sich Danny's Website anzusehen, allerdings Vorsicht, Suchtgefahr! /emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png

  4. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge7. Februar 2007
    Thanks for the compliments Hostako and Snowy Owl.

    Snowy Owl,

    Special thanks for the translation!

    Danny