SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

Hosta 'Valley's Purple Rain'........

3Antworten1’676Aufrufevon Hostavalley · 25. November 2004letzter Beitrag vor 22 Jahren
  1. Hostavalley17 Beiträge25. November 2004
    Hallo Snowy,

    Here Is the photo I promise you a few day's ago. Here I'm showing you Hosta 'Valley's Purple Rain'. You can clearly see that the veins are purple. It's beautyful when he's starts to growe in early spring. It's not sure what this plant is doing when it's getting bigger and older. The plant is now 2 years old. At the moment the purple veins shows the best in the first stadium when the leaves come out of the plant. When you want to see a photo of the other Hosta I wrote about, like Hosta 'Valleys Vanilla Sticks'. You can see them on my hostavalley website.

    Thanks for your kind E-mail about the website,

    I'm very glad you like my Hostavalley website



    1 Anhang

    • post-121-1369220452,3403.jpgpost-121-1369220452,3403.jpg
  2. snowy owl501 Beiträge4. Dezember 2004
    Hi Jeroen,

    Your Valley's Purple Rain is truly gorgeous and very unique!

    Diese Hoasta muss ich haben! Lass uns wissen wo und wann man diese kaufen kann!

    Lys

  3. Hostavalley17 Beiträge9. Dezember 2004
    Hello snowy,

    these Valley's.....Hosta's are not for sale yet. But I hope in the near future that some of them are for sale.

    I think that Hosta 'Valley's Vanilla Sticks' shall be the first.

    What's your upinion about this little fellow.

    groeten jeroen.

  4. snowy owl501 Beiträge12. Dezember 2004
    Hello Jeroen,

    Just had a look at your Valley's Vanilla Sticks' , it is adorable!

    Lys

    P.S. Hostaliebhaber! Bei: <http://www.hostalibrary.org> findet man praktiasch alle erhältlichen oder neuen Hostas!