SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

More about H.Sky Dancer

5Antworten2’283Aufrufevon Danny Van Eechaute · 8. April 2004letzter Beitrag vor 23 Jahren
  1. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge8. April 2004
    Dear Hostafriends,

    Very often I receive private mail asking for information about my own Hosta hybrids. So I like to give here some more information for everyone who's interested.

    The first Hosta I like to present to you is H.Sky Dancer, a H.Paradise Red Delight ( a H.pycnophylla selction) seedling.

    H.Sky Dancer has the same form as H.Paradise Red Delight but the leaf is blue and larger. This is the Hosta I'm most proud of. I registered H.Sky Dancer last year.

    Last summer H.Sky Dancer sets seed. This summer I hope to have my first seedlings.

    You can see 5 large photos on http://www.hostacollectie.be (under the button 'Eigen Introd.')

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute

  2. hostako2’487 Beiträge8. April 2004
    danny, how to get your hosta?

  3. snowy owl501 Beiträge8. April 2004
    Remember Danny, I asked you first /emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png/emoticons/default_laugh.png Lys

  4. Danny Van Eechaute32 Beiträge11. April 2004
    Dear friends,

    H.Sky Dancer is putted in TC last year. I think in 2005 I'll have enough for everyone.

    Friendly regards,

    Danny Van Eechaute

  5. snowy owl501 Beiträge12. April 2004
    Hi Danny, can hardly wait! /emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif

    How about your other introductions? Will you have them tissue cultured also? I hope so, they are out of this world! /emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif Lys

  6. philosta208 Beiträge19. Mai 2004
    hi Danny, I would like a sky dancer too /emoticons/default_biggrin.png/emoticons/default_biggrin.png/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

    hope the TC-plamts are OK. It is not always the case /emoticons/default_icon_cry.gif

    The Hostas -it is your hoby only ?

    philosta