SucheFür Unternehmer
ThemaStart · Forum

Hostadream seedling with toothed edge

5Antworten2’116Aufrufevon Hostadream · 29. April 2006letzter Beitrag vor 21 Jahren
  1. Hostadream13 Beiträge29. April 2006
    Hi Hostafriends, these seedling of last year is now good to make a first picture.

    These seedling is special of the toothed edge.

    What you like?





    More own Hosta's on my website www.hostadream.be (button "Eigen Introd.")

    Dirk Dupré.

  2. snowy owl501 Beiträge2. Mai 2006
    Hi Dirk,

    Wow! /emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif/emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif/emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif Your seedling is totally amazing! Can you tell us what the parents are? Just love it, will you register it?

    Are you an AHS member?

    best regards and lots of success,

    Lys

    P.S. I have to check you web when I have more time.....

  3. Hostadream13 Beiträge2. Mai 2006
    Hi Lys, yes it is an Hosta with special caracter, and yes i am member of the American Hosta Society but these Hosta is now to smal for register it. Also he have momently no name, i think in the future a name for him.

    I don't know what the parents are, i find these seedling last year in the garden like the most others i have. The bees doing the work here and i have a good eye to selects them.

    Fine day Lys !!

    wfr, Dirk.

    PS: This is an "Misty" seedlind findit last week.



  4. hostako2’487 Beiträge2. Mai 2006
    hostadream's "shark": wonderfull!

    bert /emoticons/default_icon_cool.gif

  5. snowy owl501 Beiträge3. Mai 2006
    Dirk, I am with Bert for a name, 'Shark' or Shark's Teeth' /emoticons/default_laugh.png

    the misty seedling looks very interesting, but after worrying about the HVX (Hosta virus X, check theHosta Library for details!) I woud watch it very carefully and isolate from other Hostas just in case.

    Good luck and lots of success with your Hostas

    Lys

  6. Hostadream13 Beiträge5. Mai 2006
    Hi Bert, look's good that name, i keep it in mind!

    Also i have 2 of "Misty" one Hosta's, i isolate them in an seperate container for evaluate them.

    wfr, Dirk.