Für ein Jahr habe ich der Liste der Gebäude auf der MINERGIE-Website durchsuchen. Ich habe nicht viele Fotos von Häusern gefunden, die mich inspiriert. Auch die Websites der Architekten wurden nicht entweder sehr nützlich. Also, mit diesem Hintergrund muss ich diesen Link an einen Architekten in Brugg geben. Sie haben nur ein paar aber schöne Beispiele (selbstverständlich nach meiner Meinung):
[Wenn mein Deutsch unklar ist: For over a year, I've been trolling the Minergie Gebäude list, looking at examples of single family homes. I haven't found many photos of houses that inspire me. And generally speaking, the websites of architects are not terribly useful either. So, with that as background, I must share this link to an architect in Brugg who, in my humble opinion, has a few of the nicest Minergie EFH that I've seen. If you know of other architects who also have nice portfolios of Minergie homes, perhaps you would share them here.]
Danke für den Link, Rolf. Leider sind kein Minergie EFH da, oder? Die zweite Haus auf dem Listen (aber wahrscheinlich nicht Minergie), Burgdorf 2, ist fast Renggli-stil... Nur die Betonsaulen sieht anders.
Ich habe auch eine Suche von 'Aeschlimann' in die Gebäudeliste minergie.ch gemacht. Resultat als Anhang unten. Nur zwei MFH mit Minergie zertifikation, kein EFH.
Es sind zwar keine Minergie-Häuser darunter. Aber jedes Haus, welches du auf der Homepage siehst, kann auch als Minergie-Haus bauen. Es sieht dann immer noch gleich aus.
Ein Minergie-Haus muss sich optisch nicht von einem Nicht-Minergie Haus unterscheiden.
Es gibt sicher bestimmte Häuser bei denen sieht man das Label schon von weitem an. Ich habe zum Beispiel schon erstaunlich viele Bilder von Minergie Häusern mit Holzfassade gesehen.
Kommt nun drauf an was Du möchtest. Ein Haus das "normal" aussieht, aber Minergie Zertifiziert ist oder ein Haus dem man das Label ansieht.
This search was made by the postcode of the cities.
All houses are made by an architect (I think to your wishes it's the better way).
When you go to there homepages you will find more pictures and buildings.
There are much more other houses with the certificate.
Andy
Thank you, Andy! You spent time on this. The AG-089 looks very interesting. However, did you happen to notice that the Energiebezugsfläche is 630 m^2? Meine Güte!!!
Why are you checking the pictures of the Minergie houses? The building list on the Minergie homepage is not a list of houses you can buy.
I think you should have a look also at the "normal" houses.
If you have found what you are looking for you should print it out and tell your architect your house should look like the one on the print out and must fullfil the Minergie standard.
Or would you just tell the 639 owners of Minergie houses in Kanton Aargau that you dont like their house /emoticons/default_wink.png
Why are you checking the pictures of the Minergie houses? The building list on the Minergie homepage is not a list of houses you can buy.
Good question. Because it tells me about the architects' style and, more importantly, range and what they can achieve within the constraints of Minergie. Like a signature, if you will. Also, it doesn't do me any good to choose a design that will be difficult to make Minergie-compliant within the price margin of 10%. For example, am I wrong that balconies and other protrusions are extra expensive to incorporate because of the Wärmebrücke issues? Not that I want a lot of balconies and protrusions...
I think you should have a look also at the "normal" houses. If you have found what you are looking for you should print it out and tell your architect your house should look like the one on the print out and must fullfil the Minergie standard.
Agreed! I have a big file of exactly these.
Or would you just tell the 639 owners of Minergie houses in Kanton Aargau that you dont like their house /emoticons/default_wink.png
I'm sure they'll really care about what I think! /emoticons/default_biggrin.png
It's still early in the planning phase. Who knows, maybe what we'll end up with is a Renggli Kubus. /emoticons/default_biggrin.png Never say never...
Danke nochmals. Das Wamsoft Haus (von Renggli) 'kenne' ich schon. Habe eine lange Zeit den Fortschritt beobachtet. Schön - und nach meiner Meinung doch kubisch. Mit Erne und Schaer bin ich auch bekannt. Ein paar schöne Häuser auf der Website.
Alles in ordnung. Ich habe viele Ideen, und wir haben auch einen (vielleicht) netter Architekt gefunden. In ein paar Tagen wissen wir weiter.
Merci an alle, für die Antworten!
Ersatz
Hier noch ein Beispiel wenn es nicht kubisch, aber nach Minergie mit Komfortlüftung sein soll:
Fair enough! Yes, a compact 'bauform' is the magic shape for efficiency. If I were daring enough, I would have something designed along the lines of Buckminster Fuller's work, or go for an 'earth-sheltered' design (a la Erdhaus by Peter Vetsch). Actually, one of the most efficient things is probably to have an apartment in a many-family building. But, I'm too selfish for that. And I'm going off topic so I shall shut up now. :=)